What if you forgot your password and cannot access your account. We can send you your password after you confirm some personal information. Remember to use your full email address that your registered with.
Go to http://www.mydreamcourse.co.za/ , and in the top right hand corner click on the “Course Provider Login” button to open course provider login window.
Click on the “Forgot your Password” button
To reset your password, enter the email address you used when you registered as a User. Make sure it is a valid email address. After you click on the proceed button, please check your email for your login details.
To update an individual User’s password, you need to login to your account as the account administrator or as a User.
From the Course Provider dashboard, scroll down to Profile & Notices section. Click ” edit / add” user and a new window will open with list of Users
Click on edit box to open individual users details.
When you add a course you are required to supply a start and end date, along with final registration date. Additional dates can be added via Course Provider dashboard and Course Management section. The system works such that when an individual course start date is reached, the course will automatically go offline. We suggest adding multiple courses dates and keep courses visible all year round. You can add or edit courses dates at any time.
1. Login to the Course Provider dashboard and scroll down Course Management section. Find a course and then click on the ‘Calendar’ icon to add or edit dates.
2. Window will reload, and you can select a Start Date, End Date, and Final registration Date by clicking on the ‘Calendar’ icon. When have selected your course dates, Click the ‘Save’ button. To add additional course dates, all you need to do is repeat the process and ‘Save’.
3. To Edit a course date, click on the ‘edit’ icon. The screen will reload, and you can change the course dates and ‘Save’.
4. To delete a course date, click the ‘X’ icon.
When you add a course you are will be asked to select the type of course that you are offering.
You have the opportunity to choose the following course types:
- Customised – select this if courses schedule is dependent on student demands and needs.
- Distant Learning – select this if course is completed via correspondence.
- DVD / Video – select this if course is self / home study via dvd or video.
- Full Time
- Online – select this if courses are undertaken via online portal and internet.
- Part Time Day
- Part Time Night
Add or edit your company name and logo.
From the Course Provider dashboard, go to “Profile & Notices” and “Change company name and logo”, then click on the “edit” link and a new window will open.
Update company name.
To add or edit company logo, click the browse button and find images on your computer. After you click “Save” you will return to dashboard.